Occupational safety for employees
Occupational safety regulations require employees to complete an eight-hour occupational safety course. The course provided for employees working in the area hotel and hospitality (low risk) consists of four hours of general schooling and four hours of specific schooling.
The occupational safety course must be completed within 60 days after the first day of work. A refresher course of six hours must be completed every five years from course attendance onwards.
- Risk concepts, damage, prevention, protection.
- Organisation of prevention within the company
- Rights, duties and penalties for the various subjects in the company
- Supervisory, control and auxiliary bodies
- Risks regarding accident, cancer, explosion, as well as biological, physical and chemical risks
- Noise, vibration, radiation, microclimate and lighting
- General electrical installations, machinery and equipment
- Mist, oil, smoke, vapour, dust
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Screens, signage, emergencies
- Safety procedures for first aid, firefighting and evacuation
Duration: 8 hours